A Certificate III VET training certificate indicates that a person has completed advanced training in a particular field. By holding a level 3 TVET training certificate, the individual has the necessary skills and knowledge to work in the field. Here are some things that a level 3 TVET training certificate holder can do:
1. Getting a job: A level 3 TVET training certificate can increase a person's chances of getting a job in a field related to the training they have completed. Companies or organizations may be looking for individuals with skills that have been tested and verified through the certificate.
2. Improves career prospects: By having a level 3 training certificate, the individual can better develop their career. They can take on a higher role in the organization or seek better promotion opportunities because they have more in-depth knowledge and skills.
3. Increases credibility: A level 3 TVET training certificate can increase an individual's credibility in the eyes of employers and colleagues. This can help differentiate them from competitors who are not similarly qualified, and provide others with confidence that the individual has the relevant skills and knowledge.
4. Starting your own business: Holders of a level 3 TVET training certificate can also use their skills to start their own business in a related field. They can open a business or professional practice related to the training they have completed.
5. Continuing education: Holders of a level 3 TVET training certificate can also use the certificate as a platform to continue their education. They can choose to pursue higher education degrees or advanced certificates in the same or related fields.