The goal of VET is to develop and deliver training programs in diverse areas to support the personal and professional development needs of individuals and communities and to address national continuing education needs.
The objective of VET are: 1. To support lifelong learning by increasing continuing education opportunities for school leavers, adult and part-time learners; 2. To develop policies to increase the continuing education and training programs and events offered by faculties and departments in collaboration with the VET Unit; 3. To resource and develop the capacity of the VET Unit in order to adequately respond to expanded opportunities to deliver new and existing training programs for lifelong learners.
Provide training to meet community needs in:
1. Certificate IV and Diploma in Training and Assessment (TAA)
2. Certificate I - IV and Diploma in Hospitality
3. Certificate I - III and Diploma in Tour Guiding
4. Certificate I - III in Automotive
5. Certificate I – III in Civil Engineering
6. Certificate I – III in Computer Science
7. Certificate I – III in Administration
8. Certificate I – III in Accounting
9. Certificate I – III in Finance Management
10. Certificate I – III in Library Services
11. Certificate I – III in Agriculture
12. Certificate I in Petroleum Software and Lab Mud.
13. Certificate in Basic– Advanced English Language